Bert E. Brodsky
Chairman of the Board
As Founder and Chairman of BEB Capital, Bert serves on the investment committee, providing creative direction for the business to execute on its core strategy. A leading entrepreneur, active philanthropist, proud community member and true visionary, Bert devoted the last five decades to innovating numerous industries including healthcare, technology, real estate and hospitality. His strategic direction enabled BEB Capital to thrive as first an entrepreneurial healthcare company and now a strategic, value-added real estate investment firm.
Bert celebrates numerous career successes and continues providing strategic direction and influence with active involvement in the following positions:
- Founder and Chairman of Medical Arts Office Services
- Founder and Chairman of National Medical Health Card Systems, Inc.
- Founder and Chairman of Sandata Technologies
- Founder and Chairman of Mobile Health Management Services
- Managing Partner of Didit.com
- Founder and Chairman of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- President of Gurwin Jewish Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Chairman, Board of Directors of Fay J. Lindner Residences
Bert graduated from City College of New York with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance and Economics in 1964. In 2011, he received an honorary degree as Doctor of Humane Letters. He is only the third CCNY alumnus to receive its prestigious Finley Award. Bert is also the proud recipient of the Presidential Award and Townsend Harris Medal presented by the Alumni Association. Prior to CCNY, Bert attended Bronx High School of Science. He is also the former President of Lock & Key, the University Honor Leadership Society.
Read more about Bert